Recruitment: MA in Sociology - Intercultural mediation
The foreign candidates applying for admission to the English language master programmes are admitted based on documents submitted and formally verified by the employees of the International Office.
All documents should be submitted in the scanned versions via an account created at the webpage: http://international-applications.uni.wroc.pl/ (see important deadlines presented on the same webpage);
The decision to accept a candidate is taken by the authorised Faculty Coordinator of the speciality Intercultural mediation for the master level studies in sociology.
The final decision to admit a candidate is taken by:
• The Faculty Recruitment Commission in case of candidates from the European Union;
• The Rector in the case of the third country candidates
The general entry requirements:
• BA degree or recognized equivalent;
• proficiency in English certified by a test (IELTS with minimum score 5.5-6.0 or TOEFL with minimum score 550 or equivalent test, FCE, BEC Vantage), N/A if English was a BA studies language of tuition or is a native language; more information on English language requirements
• a candidate must fulfil the procedural and administrative conditions defined for all the candidates for studies at the University of Wrocław; (http://international.uni.wroc.pl/en/study-english/entry-requirements);
• the positive evaluation of application by the Faculty Coordinator of the speciality Intercultural mediation for the master level studies in sociology
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Transcript of grades/supplement from bachelor studies
- Certificate confirming English Language knowledge on B2 level
- Passport photocopy
- Digital passport size photo
There are two types of tuition fees:
- Non-EU students: €3200
- EU students: €2000
All candidates are required to pay the registration fee: €20.
The tuition fee for the first year is increased by €150.
For the first year of study candidates are required to pay the whole amount of the one year tuition fee.
Please note that student should cover all bank charges.
In case of questions please do not hesitate to contact our Programme Coordinator
dr hab. Katarzyna Kajdanek, Assoc. Prof.
phone: +48 71 375 51 10